Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Avocado hair mask

Hey!
I was online this morning when I woke up and I wandered over to YouTube. I was watching some hair videos and I decided to search for an avocado hair treatment. I don't remember what I was thinking that lead to this search but I found a lot of Avocado deep conditioner and treatment videos. I'm definitely going to try one sometime soon! The ingredients are very moisturizing: One avocado, olive or jojoba oil, and water. That's all! But instead of water, I'm gonna use coconut milk. I've never used coconut milk before for anything but someone posted the suggestion under one of the vids and it sounded good to me so I'm running with it. Looks very moisturizing... Also, avocados do have protein in them so it's a strengthening treatment as well as moisturizing. I'm not sure when I'll do it but when I do, I'll let y'all know how it turned out :-)avocado

1 comment:

  1. HEY HUNN LOVE THE BLOG VERY INTERESTING!!!! WE SEE THE HAIR..KEEP IT UP....O YEAH LOVE THE SONG.. ;-P

    **YANTAN**


    COME STOP BY SOMETIME... :)

    ReplyDelete