Friday, June 19, 2009

General hair update

So I finally ordered some hair products that I've been lusting after for some time & I'm excited about their arrival. Can't wait 'til they get here!
Anyway, the products I ordered are Elasta QP DPR-11 deep penetrating remoisturizer, Elasta QP mango butter, Cantu shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream, Avanti silicon mix hair treatment & Lekair cholesterol plus hair strengthening conditioner.
I've wanted the mango butter for forever, ever since I first got on KISS & Traycee was raving about it. The DPR-11 is a conditioner that I've wanted for a while as well. Another product a lot of the KISS ladies like a lot. Lekair cholesterol is a product that I've used before, purchased from Wal Mart. Cantu shea butter leave in and Silicon mix are also products raved about on KISS and I've finally got around to ordering.
Another thing I want to mention is the hair color I wanted to get. I was going to have my hair dyed a really light brown, almost blond caramel color. I called a few salons in my area just to price how much it would be & every estimate was over $100 and I'm just not willing to pay that much. Though maybe it's a good thing because of course bleaching & coloring the hair is a very damaging thing to do. My hair is very healthy though.
I also wanted to let it be known that I have started applying castor oil to my scalp 2x a week to speed up my growth process. I just started doing this so I haven't seen any results yet but I have faith that it will work. What I do is I part my hair in sections and apply the castor oil to my scalp with an applicator bottle. Then I massage it into my scalp for atleast 5 minutes then put it up. That's all there is to it!
As my progress comes with the castor oil, I'll post more updates & when I start using the products I ordered I'll do some reviews. TTYL ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment