Saturday, June 6, 2009

Time for a change of color


Hey!
I've wanted to get my hair dyed a lighter color for a while now. At first I was thinking blond but I decided naaah, that won't work on me. Maybe it would look good but I really just don't wanna risk the damage... But I do want a color change and since summer is right around the corner, it's the perfect time to do it! This picture of Leona Lewis is just how I want my hair color to look. Celebrities drastically change their hair color all the time without problems so why not me, right? I do take very good care of my hair so it's very healthy so I don't think it will be a problem. Of course I am getting a relaxer touchup so I'll need to wait until two weeks after that to do it. I can't wait! I know I'm gonna love it. I just need to find someone who is experienced with hair color and really knows what they're doing. The stylist who's gonna do my touch up is really good but I don't know how she is with color... Actually, I went to her a few weeks back to tell her that I want it lightened and she advised me against it. She said, being that I have a relaxer and a previous color treatment (though it was months ago), I shouldn't get it done. At first I said I wasn't gonna do it but I've got my mind made up! I'm definitely not doing it myself. That would just be crazy... So I need to find somewhere to go. I'll be looking... I just hope I don't have to dish out too much money!

No comments:

Post a Comment