Sunday, September 13, 2009

My favorite moisturizers :-)

eqp

Elasta QP Mango butter is the bomb y'all! I've been using this for a while now and I loved it from the very first time I used it. It's water based and doesn't leave a greasy feel at all. It also has a lot of really good ingredients in it that I really love; Such as coconut oil, olive oil, mango butter & cocoa butter. The only thing I don't like about it is not a problem with the product itself. I couldn't find it anywhere in my area so I had to order it online. Beauty of New York is a great site and I ordered it from there (beautyofnewyork.com)... And the cost isn't the best but it's totally worth it for what you get. I'll say I paid about $5 for 4.6 ounces. I do wish they made bigger jars though because if this is the only moisturizer you use, it goes fast... OOOH! And how could I forget to say that it smells AMAZING! I adore good smells and this one is really nice but not too strong.

ORS

And my second favorite moisturizer is also really nice. I actually just happened to buy this because I was going out of town for a few weeks and didn't want to bring along the Mango Butter & use it all up when I was there. I had heard A LOT of good things about the Organic Root Stimulator line of products and have used and continue to stick with their Hair Mayo. So I went out and bought the Olive oil Incredibly Rich oil moisturizing hair lotion. When I bought it, I wasn't sure if it was going to be too heavy but it turns out to be a nice consistency that I love. It's not too greasy but a little goes a long way. This one smells nice too and has good ingredients that I like as well.

If I run out of the Elasta QP and am not able to get a new jar right away, I'll have my back up (got the ORS hair lotion right in town at Target) and that will leave me with a good moisturizer until I can get my hands back on my #1! I have it all figured out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment