Sunday, October 25, 2009

Washing In the sink/tub = Serious TANGLES

So my hair is getting longer and I'm almost @ APL. YAY! :-) I am so happy about this because it took so long to get to this point... For the longest, I've been washing my hair in the shower, getting out & getting dressed, then applying my DC and rinsing with my head flipped over in the tub. I was starting to notice a lot more tangles than I used to get and it would be harder to get them out, even after applying my leave-in conditioner. On my last wash day, I remembered having read something someone else had written about this same topic. It was either Traycee (from KISS) or Sunshyne (from Hairlista)... So after I got out of the shower, having shampooed my hair, I towel dried & applied my DC. I waited 30 minutes like I always do, but this time, I got back in the shower (upright, of course :-)) to rinse it out. My hair was so much smoother and had a lot less tangles. This is a small change in my regimen that I'm going to stick with because the results made a big difference :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment