Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Argan Oil Review

I've been hearing a lot of good things about Argan oil & have been wanting to try it for a while. So I finally went to Sally's and bought a bottle of the One 'n Only brand. It's derived from Moroccan Argan trees and claims to add instant shine & smoothness, provide frizz control and color protection. Let me tell you, this stuff is amazing! I'd say it's sort of like a mix between an oil and a serum. All you need to use is just a very small amount and it leaves the hair so soft and smooth. It's just great! So far, I've only used the Argan oil two different ways. I sealed with it after applying a leave-in conditioner on damp hair, and I've used it on dry hair at night to maintain flat ironed hair. My hair air dried a lot softer and my flat ironed hair kept that silky smooth feel for days... And as an added bonus, the smell is very pleasant. It didn't leave my hair greasy or oily one bit. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. It is now a staple of mine 'cause this stuff is the truth!

3 comments:

  1. I bought some, and I really like it. I only need to use a small amount, so it will last for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl thank u for the review..i will try this

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx 4 the review. Im about to follow your blog. Mines is www.aplethoraofbeauty.blogspot.com check it out and if you like follow, thanx =)

    ReplyDelete