Sunday, January 31, 2010

I want purple hair!!

phI decided that I'm going to dye my hair again! My last color experience was about 2 months ago so I'd say I'm good to go :-) Last time, I dyed my hair from a box and it was supposed to come out bright burgundy. It didn't take like I wanted it to. It was a permanent color but this time I want to do semi or demi permanant... And the color I want is... Purple!! I want my hair color to be just like the shade on the model above, so I'm going to Sally's and looking there. Hope it turns out the way I want it to. I have faith, but I could also use a bit of luck! Wish me some ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I wish you luck and actually I love the shade of purple on the model. This looks really nice. I've seen two hair board members with 'manic panic' blue on purpose and a unknown green shade by accident and it looked good either way. I think it will turn out cute and if not you can always add a rinse.

    ReplyDelete