Tuesday, March 9, 2010

JBCO Update

So It's been a while since I posted my Jamaican Black Castor Oil review. A fellow blogger left a comment, asking me if I have a new verdict on the product ( Hey, Makeup Vixen ;-) ) Well, to let you all know, I haven't used the oil in a while. It's been at least a month since I applied it to my scalp. I really like it but I found that it was weighing my hair down... But I think I was using too much. I was using a dropper to apply it and I think that method wasn't the best. If I decide to start using it on my scalp again, I will use an applicator bottle with a pointed tip. As far as other uses of the oil, I have used it in my moisturizing DC's and I love it that way. Mixed with Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol, it's perfect. When I mixed the JBCO with my DC, I applied it to dry hair and left it in overnight. In the morning, I just rinsed it out, applied my leave ins, and styled. It made my hair very soft and smooth and I will continue to use it this way... JBCO is still a staple for me and I will be ordering another couple of bottles soon :-)

2 comments:

  1. LOL, thanks for the update. I'm using the JBCO and I did an update this morning. I have been using it for 5 months and now I see the Truth about it. I really does make the hair grow and makes it thicker. I add mine to all my conditioners, creams and leave ins. I also apply it to my roots with an applicator bottle. On my ends I use Argan oil mostly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm going to start using it more too. Thanks for the tips :-)

    ReplyDelete