Friday, March 19, 2010

My Regimen

So I was thinking... I know I don't blog that often and It's been a while since my last post. I wasn't sure what to blog about this time, but then I realized I've never even posted my full regimen! It's been changed up a lot in the past month or so but as of now, I have a regimen that works really well for me so here it is:

Shampoo once a week on Saturdays
Cowash once a week on wednesdays
Overnight prepoo with conditioner & oil mix before shampoos
Overnight coconut oil treatment before cowashes
Moisturize and seal every night
Buns Monday through Friday
Oil massage scalp every other night
Supplements: MSM, Biotin, Fish Oil

Pretty simple, huh? Works great for me! I'm not stating any specific products here because I rotate a lot and my staples arent really established, though there are a few products that I repurchase regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment