Monday, April 5, 2010

Relaxer Day after 21 weeks!


So... I stretched my relaxer for 21 weeks and today, I finally visited the salon and got my new growth taken care of. I'm so happy 'cause my hair looks so good! My stylist used an Affirm relaxer for color treated hair and this time, I had her leave my ends alone. No trim for me!... And I got bangs! I haven't had bangs since I was like 10 years old when I cut them myself... So I love the bangs and I love the results of the relaxer. I'm also APL now. What I need to work on now, is my ends. I don't have splits, but they're just so thin. I don't know why, but I've never had this problem before. But I''m going to work on thickening my hair up and getting to MBL by the end of December 2010!



3 comments:

  1. your hair looks great!! I know your hair will get to mbl by December =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Natural beauty 81: thanks! i'm trying! i think i will too :-)
    @ Blessed Tresses: thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete