Friday, September 3, 2010

Aloe Vera Juice & Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

There are two products that I have incorporated into my regimen. Aloe Vera juice and Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. The AVJ, I have not used before and the EVCO, I have.
How I'll be using my AVJ: I will be using this product as a leave in after I wash my hair. I'm keeping it in a spray bottle and spritzing it in my hair before my leave in conditioner. Also, I will be mixing this with Dr. Bronner's Castile soap as a shampoo. I've only used the AVJ in my hair once so far as a leave in and it left my hair feeling very soft after I air dried.
How I'll be using my EVCO: Once a week, I will prepoo overnight with this, before I shampoo my hair on Saturdays. I'll also use this product as a sealing agent after I moisturize my hair. I'm keeping it in a color applicator bottle. The EVCO helps to strengthen the hair, preventing protein loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment