Thursday, September 30, 2010

Upcoming Purchases

Hey!
Well, well, well... My hair product stash is actually running out. Since going natural, I have thrown away a few products. I also gave some away to my sister. Just products that don't really work on my natural hair. My curls don't like the Organic Root Stimulator products anymore, so I'm moving on from those... and various others. So I'm going to order some stuff from Curl Mart. I'm gonna get some Darcy's Botanicals there, some Oyin Handmade heree... and so on. I'll also be purchasing the Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner I've heard good things about from like, everyone. I'm also going to try out the Komaza Care line. I'm still going to stick with my Dr. Bronner's mixture for a shampoo, so I'm not going to get a new cleanser. I'll also still be using drug store cowash conditioners. But I might try Oyin Handmade's Honey Hemp conditioner. We'll see what's in my cart once I get to the online checkout. Hopefully I'll get everything I need (and want;-) without breaking the bank. I'll be back to show y'all what I got! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about the Komaza Care line but I've never tried it lol, you should definitely do a product review post after you buy all this stuff!! :)

    THAT GOOD GOOD BLOG

    ReplyDelete