Sunday, December 12, 2010

Considering a wig!

So I've never worn a wig before and I actually used to think "Why??" when I saw other women wearing them. But now winter is here and I'm rocking a TWA, which means that I don't have many options for protective styling. I was at the new beauty supply store at the mall and they have a wall with various wigs on it. There was a woman trying on wigs and they had some very nice ones there. I was sort of embarassed to go over and look but now I sort of regret that I didn't! I've been thinking about it a lot since then and this week, I'm going to go back to the BSS to take a look. Now that I'm actually typing up this blog post, I'm getting really excited about it. I'm going to go and look at the types of wigs they have and where the prices are at, then decide. Most likely, I'll want to get a longer wig with a bit of curl to it, maybe with bangs... Hmm... I will come back with an update for you all to tell and maybe show, what I decided.

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to see what you get, I've been wearing wigs for protective styles. I think wigs are a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete