Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Products for a New Year

Happy New Year!!!
So it's a new year and I have a feeling of excitement for the future and what it will bring :-) Before the clock hit 12, I ordered a few different things from a couple of different online sites.First, I headed over to Butters N Bars and ordered something I've been meaning to try for months now. Some henna, baby! I ordered the Jamila Summer Crop 2010 BAQ, along with some Amla powder. I'm going to mix the two, along with other ingredients, so that my hair doesn't come out too red. I'll definitely do a video as well as a blog post here to let you all know how the process goes. I may even record some of the mixing/application. We'll see... After Butters N Bars, I headed over to Hairveda and ordered another product I've been wanting to try. The Vatika Frosting! In case you haven't heard of it, it's basically enhanced coconut oil. It has some good stuff in it and I've heard it smells heavenly. Also added to my cart at Hairveda's web site was the Acai Berry Phyto Restorative conditioner. It's very reasonably priced for a natural conditioner, plus it was on sale so I went for it :-) So I'm waiting for two packages and once they come, I will let you all know how the henna turns out and how great the Vatika Frosting is! (I just know I'll love it ;-) ... And OH! I almost forgot, but not quite: I recently ordered and received (very promptly) a few products from Zipporah Beauty. The Vanilla Mint Moisturizing Serum, The Delight My Hair Moisturizer, Delight My hair Butter, the new leave in conditioner and the Shea Avocado Pomade! Everything smells and looks awesome. I haven't used any of it yet, but my wash day is tomorrow (New Year's day) and I will be trying the new Zippporah Beauty items out :-) Stay tuned for reviews!!

No comments:

Post a Comment