Friday, March 25, 2011

9 Months Natural :-)

Hello! It's been 9 months since I big chopped :-) My hair has made progress and I love being natural but now I want more length. I think I'm at a point in my natural hair journey where my progress is at a stand still. It's grown and gotten thicker up to this point but now, It seems like it's just sitting there and could stay at this length forever. I know, realistically that it won't. My hair is growing and will get longer but it feels like it's just not right now. I'm also at a point where doing my hair is just not fun like it used to be. I take care of my hair and treat it right but right now, it's just a part of my routine and I don't get excited about it anymore. So this update isn't such an upbeat, cheery one but I just wanted y'all to know how my hair is doing and how I'm feeling about it right now. It's still healthy and it's not in a bad state but I just feel like it should be longer at 9 months post BC... And I would post a pic but it's then end of the week and it doesn't look so good right now lol. Tomorrow is my wash day and maybe after I deep condition, I will post pics :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment