Sunday, March 13, 2011

Moisturizing & Sealing Combo



So I've had a particular moisturizer sitting around for a while. One that I decided I didn't like after having used it a few times. Now, yesterday, I went to moisturize my hair and I didn't want to use my regular one. So I was looking at my products to see what I have and I saw Sof 'n Free Gro Healthy Milk Protein & Olive Oil Strengthening Creme... Whew! I know, long name! But what I didn't like about the product the first few times I used it was the fact that it left my hair feeling wet. This was why I had stopped using it before. For a while now, I've been spritzing my hair with water before I moisturize. I figured out that my hair feels better this way and it retains the moisture better... So being that my hair is already damp after spritzing, I don't have to worry about my hair feeling wet from this moisturizer... Immediately after moisturizing, I realized what product I was going to use as my sealant. I went for my Zipporah Beauty Shea Avocado Hair Pomade. I love the texture of this stuff! Both of these products smell great and left my hair so very soft. I actually may skip moisturizing tonight 'cause my hair is that soft and moisturized :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment