Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Dog, Keeba

Hello all! As some of you know, I recently moved from upstate New York to South Florida. Well, I left my dog, Keeba back up north with my family and I am really missing him! I plan on going back to move him to Florida with me but it probably won't be for another few months :-( Today, my brother emailed me a few pictures of Keeba and I was so excited to see him that I just had to share with you all. Here he is :-) His breed is Keeshond. In case you haven't heard of them, you should Google Keeshond and check these dogs out. They're really beautiful. Keeba was just groomed in these pics and doesn't have all of his fur left, so you may want to see just how much fur is on him when he hasn't had a hair cut. Also, my brother didn't send me any good pics of his face. So yeah, I hope you like the pics of my cutie!



3 comments:

  1. He is too cute!!!! I'm such a crazy dog lover! Welcome to SoFLA by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nini: thank you! I'm a crazy dog lover too! lol. I love them all :-) And thanks for the welcome <3

    ReplyDelete