Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Current Hair Situation

I have done a few things with my hair since the last time y'all have seen me, but right now, it's a pretty boring situation. Like I told you in my last post, since then I've gotten married and have given birth. All that said, I don't do nearly as much with my hair as I use to. I literally just wash and condition it, moisturize it, an put it in a bun. And go to a salon once in a while. Uggh, I know. When I was pregnant with my son, I wanted to dye it really badly, so I waited til after I had given birth to him and I box dyed it red. Then about a year later, I box dye it blonde. Neither of those colors came out just how I wanted them to lol. A few months ago, I suddenly decided that I wanted to cut my hair short. It was a little past my shoulders, a pretty nice length. Now, it's in a cut above my shoulders. Here's the picture I showed the lady at the salon.
And here's how it came out...
It's styled in curls here, so it looks pretty good, but I usually just have my hair pulled back in a ponytail or a short little bun. As far as taking care of my hair, I wash it with shampoo about every two weeks. I want to start shampooing just once a month and cowashing once a week. Lately, I've been having scalp issues (itching and flaking), so I'm also going to start oiling my scalp. Talk about hair regimen rehab! I need to get everything back in order, really. I've been watching some hair videos again and getting some ideas, so let's see how things go. I'll keep you all updated! - Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment