Monday, January 5, 2015

A New Purpose

Hello :-) So, yeah I know it's been 2 years since I've posted. Does anyone remember me? Just in case that's a negative, I'll introduce myself briefly. My name is Amy. When I started this blog, I was single and looking. I lived with my mother, and I had just started a hair journey. I tried a few new things with my hair (tea rinses, bentonite clay, purple dye), but never really built a solid regimen that I stuck to. Now, I'm getting back into the blog and I want to continue m,y hair journey now. So I will be talking about hair. Some. But I'll also be telling you about my new life with Jesus Christ. Yes, I a Christian. I was saved about 2 and a half years ago. Actually, shortly after I discontinued blogging. Walking with Jesus has been amazing and challenging. I also have a family now. I got married, yes! When I married my husband, he already had 2 kids. Then I got pregnant, and we've got a 2 year old together. So, life happened fast lol! But I'm happy, and seeking for newer, bigger things to happen in this new year of 2015. What a year 2014 was! I'm not going to go into it, but I will be telling more about myself, my family and my life, as well as sharing more about my hair in future posts. As you can see in the picture below, my hair is sort of short right now. That was October 2014. The guy beside me is my husband :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment