Monday, February 23, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

It's been a while since I blogged. I'm sorry I stayed away so long :-/ ... But I want to share my Valentine's Day with you all :-) My husband and I went out for dinner. We were going to go out for dinner and a movie, but there was nothing decent out in the theater that we were interested in going to see. We went to this buffet a half hour away that we had been to several times before. The cooks there are all Amish and the food is all fresh and yummy. The Valentine's buffet was yummy! Seafood and steak and an array of other things tasty. Away from the house and the kids for a couple hours, alone time to ourselves... Was great. I dressed up, and he was looking quite handsome I must say :-) The line was looong and we stood there for about an hour but it was so worth it. Here's a few pics we took:




No comments:

Post a Comment