Tuesday, February 10, 2015

William McDowell - Withholding Nothing Medley





Wow, I almost forgot what just one song can do. I saw a post on Facebook the other day that quoted the saying, "The purpose of prayer is that we get a hold of God, not the answer." That just spoke to me so much... Because I still hold on a little to this anxiety within my relationship with God... "Am I pleasing Him?" "Am I praying enough?" and "Am I praying right?" But today, I put on this song right in my house in the middle of what I was doing. Not caring who was watching. Not caring that my son was still up and might disturb me. I just wanted to reach out to my God for a touch. A touch of His presence of peace. Just Him. And I  got it. I got Him :-) Short little session of worship but precious time spent with my Heavenly Father. 



I

No comments:

Post a Comment