Wednesday, May 13, 2015

In Everything Give Thanks

Today was one of those days. I felt down and just didn't want to do the day. I have them once in a while. More often than I'd like to admit. But I always know I need to come back to God and pour out to Him so He can pour into me. But I never thought of a bad day actually being considered sin. When I'm going against God's will, it's sin, whatever the case may be! 1 Thessalonians 5:18 says "give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you, in Christ Jesus."
Have you ever heard someone say something and it was exactly what you needed to hear? Well, this whole sermon I'm going to share with you was just that way. The whole thing. It brought me to repentance and thankfulness. I pray you listen and take this to heart as I did.

6 comments:

  1. amen - we should all be thanking the Lord EVERY day for EVERYTHING! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had many days when I've chosen to remain under a cloud of spiritual depression, not wanting to face the day. You're definitely not alone. But God is so faithful to always get me up and revive my heart with His Word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That He is! Faithful to bring his comforting , strengthening presence every time we need it.

      Delete
  3. He is the only one who can get me back on track! I am so grateful for Him!

    ReplyDelete